Owners Corporation Management
Richardson French are the specialist Owners Corporation managers for Industrial and Commercial strata properties in Southern and Eastern Melbourne. With over 30 years’ experience in the local property market, our knowledge of the local areas and focus on protecting the value of your investment set us apart from the pack. Our thorough understanding of the Owners Corporation Act and commercial property allow our clients to have confidence in our decisions and recommendations.
We have close links with local developers and work with them to guarantee the correct institution of new Owners Corporations to ensure they are compliant with all relevant legislation. Our hands-on approach to management will see us on site often, meeting with committee members and ensuring that your complex is at its best.
Owners Corporation Services
We provide complete end to end financial services from banking to paying creditors and producing end of Financial Year Statements to ensure that your Owners Corporation fully complies with the appropriate legislation. Interim financial reports are available upon request.
Our detailed oriented and hands on approach to management is designed to ensure that your complex is maintained to the highest standard. Working with owners, we can advise on best practice strategies for complex management and ensure that you are fully compliant with Essential Safety Measures, Occupational Health and Safety requirements and local council planning and building regulations. Effective building maintenance strategies can prolong the life of your building and maximize your investment.
Richardson French have an array of contracts throughout the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne and are experienced at tendering for contractors for maintenance of air-conditioning, cleaning, gardening and maintenance of Essential Safety Measures.
Our comprehensive network of insurers across multiple insurance brokerage firms ensures that not only will your building be adequately covered but that premiums will be competitive with market rates.
Meetings and Owner Liaison
Our aim is to provide a transparent service to owners and is always happy to discuss matters with any owner and not just committee members. We strive to hold Annual General Meetings with three months of the end of Financial Year and encourage the committee to meet regularly.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9791 3868 for a confidential discussion on how we can assist your Owners Corporation.
For a limited time we are pleased to offer the following unique opportunity for developers who are constructing commercial projects:
- Free advice on the establishment of the Owners Corporation
- Access to our specialist Strata Insurance brokers
- Free proposed Owners Corporation budget and levy schedule
- No Fees for Owners Corporation Certificates upon settlement (for developers only; purchasers to pay for Certificates)
Why Contact us early?
As the Owners Corporation comes into existence as soon as the Plan of Subdivision is registered at the Land Titles office, there are a number of benefits to organising your Owners Corporation requirements early:
- Give prospective purchasers comfort in knowing the yearly Owners Corporation fees
- Greater control over the timing of the Owners Corporation Fees (developer is less out of pocket)
- Opportunity to register special rules at the time of Registration of the Plan of Subdivision
- Opportunity for the Manager to work closely with the developer to form a better understanding of the nuances of the development and a smooth transition from construction to completion and ongoing management. This leads to less post completion headaches for the developer.